[Healeys] SC Parts is going out of Business

Derek Job derek.c.job at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 13:48:40 MST 2013

Hi Josef,

Thanks for the input.

I'm pleased to hear what you have to say regarding Limora, that makes me
feel a lot more comfortable. I will wait until next week and hopefully the
Webers will arrive as promised. What is crazy is that they said they had
them in stock in England. It seems they have shipped them to Germany to be
re-distributed back to the UK.

best regards

Derek