[Healeys] SC Parts is going out of Business

Larry Varley varley at cosmos.net.au
Fri Jan 11 12:42:03 MST 2013

To create a little balance here I can add from personal experience, a
little while ago I ordered over $2500.00 worth of parts from SC when
they had one of their free international shipping offers going, it was a
whole range of parts for my BT7, bulky items and small parts. Everything
was in stock and it all arrived in just over a week. I'm sure there will
be people on the list that have had problems at times with all of the
companies supplying Healey parts.
Cheers
Larry Varley