[Healeys] 100M engine data

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Tue Feb 19 22:15:32 MST 2013

Quite a bit of information in the Austin Healey Special Equipment and Tuning
Instructions on Larry Varley's site, this is the brochure for the Le Mans
kit and includes the items included and things like valve clearance, head
stud torque specs, etc.  Not sure exactly what you are looking for, but I
assume the other specs not noted in the publication would be the same as
that for the stock motor.

http://www.acmefluid.com.au/larry/brochures.html

Greg Lemon