[Healeys] 100M engine data

Mike phoenix722 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 19 16:06:17 MST 2013

Interesting question.  I have a 100 manual, which includes a supplement for
the 100M, but the supplement doesn't include a section on the engine or fuel
system.  I only have a note I made (from an unknown source) that it is rated
at 110 hp at 4400 rpm.  I would be interested if someone has this
information.

Mike