[Healeys] Quick Straw poll on your Healey Club

Per Schoerner healeyguy at bredband.net
Fri Feb 15 05:27:42 MST 2013

Chris
We have 347 members, family members are not counted for some reason but
there are 94 family members listed in the membership record.

Well, as for the "restrictions", the name "Austin-Healey Owners Club..."
says it all, you need to be an owner to qualify. But that should really
also qualify Sprites to participate. So it doesn't really make sense.

I think you should change the statutes, it will give you more members.
And perhaps get together with the Sprite club, if there is one, in your
area.
There was a time when only big Healeys were allowed in the Swedish club,
but that changed a long time ago. I can't say if the "real" Healeys were
included in the big ones at that time. Not sure if anyone even were
aware of them.

Per in Sweden