[Healeys] 10 Cheap Cars That Make You Look Rich

Jody Kerr jodyfkerr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 07:47:40 MST 2013

Let me try not bouncing the list this time.

Well, the price ranges in that article are not necessarily my
definition of cheap. (which is 5-10k, preferably less). But in the
20-30,000 dollar ranges it IS possible to pick up an older restoration
Austin-Healey 100-6 or 3000. It won't be a show car, but it will be a
10-20 footer, which would be just fine. :) I just double checked Auto
Trader Classics and found a number of them in that price range. A
little intelligent shopping and some patience might net a real gem.

Though, the car from that list I really want (since I already have a
Healey) is the Porsche. Specifically a '79 911 SC Targa in Guards Red
with the whale tail.

Jody
--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/

1953 Studebaker Champion            1960 Austin Healey 3000 (BT7L/5479)
1974 Jensen Healey MKII (14291)   1974 Jensen Healey MKII (18854)
1978 Triumph Spitfire (Mum's)         1981 Triumph TR8
1970 MG MGB                               1980 Triumph TR7
disinclination to do so."
--Douglas Adams