[Healeys] stainless exhaust

Jonas Payne jagmog at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 12:10:49 MST 2013

I did the mild steel one from Moss on my 1965 AH 3000, some (a lot) assembly
required.  I probably could have put together a custom system in less time.

I have installed the Stainless Tourist Trophy (including headers) on 2 MGB's
and can say that they are VERY high quality and go in in a matter of hours.

If the quality of the Tourist Trophy for MGB is indicative of everything
they do, the option is clear.

Jonas Payne
PBR Consulting
702-882-6711