[Healeys] Facet pump installation question

Steve B. Gerow steveg at abrazosdata.com
Tue Feb 12 08:11:44 MST 2013

Patton,

Doing a google search for "facet fuel pump mount 45 degrees" shows plenty of discussion and a picture or two of installations similar to yours.

I've been running mine horizontally for 10 years mounted on one of the battery mounts (BN6) and it works fine in a street setting.

However, now that the error of my ways has been pointed out, will likely change it to the approved method. Wanta be pukka, don't you know.

PS - you may want to buy the rubber mounting kit Pegasus sells to cut down on the noise level.

--
Steve Gerow
Altadena, CA