[Healeys] Radiator cap thermostat combinations

Per Schoerner healeyguy at bredband.net
Tue Feb 5 06:59:51 MST 2013

Alan
Sounds like a good idea. Given the fact that many people have problems
to cool their engines, the absense of the sleeve might be the reason. I
know that it has been difficult to get hold of a sleeved thermostat for
many year now, but apparantly Moss have started manufactuing them again,
but to a substantial price.

Per