[Healeys] Punta Gorda Healey

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Mon Feb 4 20:20:41 MST 2013

Brad,

I can't exactly help with who it is that you saw, but back in 2004 when
Encounter was at Pocono Manor, a hurricane came up the east coast, a
tropical storm by the time it got to the Poconos.  I recall that the
news had reports of it hitting Punta Gorda with hurricane force with a
lot of damage.  There were some members at Encounter who had a place in
Punta Gorda and were getting reports of the damage there.  I don't know
if they had their Healey down there or up north, but it could be them.

Charlie