[Healeys] Webers

Wilko2 e-wilkins at cox.net
Mon Dec 30 17:49:21 MST 2013

I, too, am curious to see some other numbers for fuel efficiency for Weber vs
SU. Even 2 vs 3 SUs.

There are other factors besides just the amount of fuel mixture needed for x
amount of power such as the fact that, fuel is dribbling from jets and
progression holes whether or not a cylinder is firing. That is the reason that
EFI can be so much more efficientfuel is only squirted for the firing time.

Wilko