[Healeys] Grant Clark racing Healey 3000 at Mosport in 1961

Wilko2 e-wilkins at cox.net
Sun Dec 29 11:54:14 MST 2013

Here's a page with some good pics as it was sold a couple of years ago:
http://www.rmauctions.com/lots/lot.cfm?lot_id=668582

It's also got a nice spread the "The Healey Book"

Here's info on a 2013 trip to Monterrey with the car looking as it did back in
the day when it still had the hood scoop and the distinctive middle roll bar:
http://stevemckelvie.wordpress.com/2013/08/03/1960-canadian-drivers-champions
hip-winning-austin-healey-to-go-to-monterey/