[Healeys] 2 weber 45 questions

Dave Murphy roadwarriordave at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 28 22:50:59 MST 2013

Just curious as may be many others as to what all the numbers mean on a Weber
DCOE carburetor. I thought I understood them a little, but now I'm really
confused!
I thought 45 was the throat diameter in millimeters, but are we to understand
that the choke is really 36 mm? Then what is 45? And to what does the 16 or 13
refer?
-Dave Murphy, Dearborn MI, '66 BJ8