[Healeys] Merry Christmas - Down Under

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Mon Dec 23 14:36:18 MST 2013

Ho! Ho! Ho! to you Richard

A Merry Christmas to all on the list too.

It's Christmas Eve here in the Great South Land (aka Terra Australis)  and
after four days of near century temperatures, today we will probably reach
23C and it's drizzling.

Too bad as I was really looking forward to mowing.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Blue Mountains, Australia

ps. The Healey Duncan Sports Saloon has made it from the UK to Singapore
without the ship being attacked by pirates and the ship going to pick it up
and bring it to Sydney has just entered the Java Sea.