[Healeys] 48 spoke wheels

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Sun Dec 22 14:14:20 MST 2013

G'day Ira

I have disc wheels on the BN3 and besides being on the car from when it was
at the DHMC I wouldn't swap them for wires. However I wouldn't use standard
disc wheels for competition purposes as they are not strong enough.

The wheel centres are riveted to the rims and it's been found that under the
stresses of hard cornering in racing conditions the rivets pull through the
rims and centres.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Blue Mountains, Australia