[Healeys] Derrington Steering Wheels

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE ynotink at msn.com
Sat Dec 21 20:24:35 MST 2013

The only wheel style that looks right in a Healey  has the spokes spaced at
120 degrees with one spoke pointing up. They did that because with the
conventional layout (spokes at 105, 105 and 150 degrees with one spoke down)
blocks the driver's view of the gauges.

If you are looking for a great wheel for your Healey you can't beat Mike
Lempert's product.

Bill Lawrence