[Healeys] Triple manifolds

John Rowe john at jtkarowe.com.au
Sat Dec 21 17:49:15 MST 2013

Hi Simon
They are the same as sold by Webcon in the UK. You need special stepdown
bolts and small nuts to fix to the head. It looks like these are included
with this kit. No mods are necessary to bodywork. I had a set without the
special bolts and sold them on E-bay out of frustration.
John Rowe
Qld Australia