[Healeys] manifold

John Rowe john at jtkarowe.com.au
Wed Dec 18 16:18:07 MST 2013

John
They look remarkably like one produced by DMD (now owned by the Healey
Factory in Australia-see their website under DMD link). Probably
Chinese/Indian knockoffs as theirs are much more expensive.
I have seen them on a race car and the owner said he was happy. Apparently
better tuning and they comply with the class of Healey racing (2 carbs) he
was involved in.
John Rowe
Qld Australia