[Healeys] Which Webers are you using?

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Wed Dec 18 01:42:42 MST 2013

Well, the Webers debate seems to have died down and thank you all for your
help and interest.

One last thing...I have become increasingly aware of the variety of types of
Webers, even within one size. (It's mostly to do with the progression holes.
Mostly)

So, leaving aside Dellortos and DCOE 40s for the moment (only for the
moment), what type of 45s are you using?

There are a couple of favourites, but I'd like to hear what you've got ie
what you thought was best at the time.

And, yes, we'll all accept that everyone's engines are different, but not
THAT different. None of them became high revving twin cams for example. (Or
did they?)

Simon