[Healeys] Sebring 3000's

Andy sneddon at xsmail.com
Mon Dec 16 07:04:23 MST 2013

Perry,

 You are right it does have the Overdrive escutcheon on the dash, however
looking at the wiring colours coming from the relay on the bulkhead, mostly
greens, with a yellow / green?, would these not be whites, if on the OD?.
Then again I have a similar bulkhead shot of one of the FAC cars and
although the electrical layout is similar, the wire colours to each piece of
equipment are different!

Andy