[Healeys] Thread Chasing

Bob robertlarson at att.net
Sun Dec 15 10:26:16 MST 2013

Hi Mike,

             I do not present this as a cure all but have had success with their
older Nes1 tool:

http://www.nes.co.il/

            My tool is marked as 60 degrees, not the 55 degrees of the Whitworth
form but it has
saved a few British motorcycle parts with the Whitworth thread form.

             Food for thought and a possible option.

Bob
55 BN1