[Healeys] BN2 Passenger Seat

healeyguy at aol.com healeyguy at aol.com
Sun Dec 15 14:10:15 MST 2013

Just to clarify, the 100 seats were not adjustable, except for unbolting the
seats from the floor pan, until car number  C.149952 / body no B1001 which was
during December 1953.  Adjustable drivers seat rails were added at that point
in time and the passenger seat had a 3/4 inch piece of wood added at each
attachment to bring the passenger seat up to the same height as the drivers
seat. The passenger seat with adjustable rail was an option at that point.
Aloha
Perry