[Healeys] Healey 100-6 Inner sills and outer rockers

Mike Tobin ahbt71 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 13:04:21 MST 2013

Yeah.  I've felt all the shakes too.  And sometimes it feels like the
chassis is part of the suspension.   But I've never heard of doors coming
open during hard driving - unlike some French and American cars that come
to mind.  Given the feeble latches we've got you'd think self-opening doors
would be part of our folklore.  I'm sure "rigid" is wrong ME term.
Cheers,
Mike Tobin