[Healeys] Harmonic damper

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 22:59:41 MST 2013

I don't know which harmonic dampener Moss sells, but the pro-race dampener
goes on without modifying the cross member.
It's fine on a standard Healey crank, the DW one is better if you are pulling
over 6.500rpm with an aftermarket steel crankshaft.
#64295 in their catalogue www.pro-race.com/docs/Proracecatalog.pdf
I've had one on my 3000 since 1998. Shop around.......
Best
Chris

Sent from my iPhone

> On 15 Dec 2013, at 10:31 am, Stephen Hutchings <s.hutchings at rogers.com>
wrote:

> I sent a message to the list which didn't seem to get through, so I'm trying
again.

> I noticed that the Dennis Welch harmonic damper/pulley requires some
modification to the cross member.