[Healeys] Webers, dellortos

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Sat Dec 14 13:57:55 MST 2013

Oh yes, this setup is called the triple HS4. It looks close to a Stromberg, SU setup, but don`t worry. Its the real Webers. Those who don`t believe, you need the buy the Weber labels to fit on them.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

PS: I like these extremely rare trouble free premium Webers called SUs.

-----Original-Nachricht-----