[Healeys] BN1 Cylinder Head issues

Bob Yule autofarm at xplornet.ca
Tue Dec 10 11:09:28 MST 2013

	Stephen, the oil hole is soldered partly to restrict the oil flow to
the rockershaft bushings.  This was quite common once the shaft and/or
bushings became worn because it would allow too much oil to accumulate on
top of the head and consequently leak from the rocker cover gasket and oil
fill hole. It would also give a raised oil pressure reading on the gauge.

	Cheers...Bob