[Healeys] BMC competition parts

Peter Dzwig pdzwig at summaventures.com
Tue Dec 10 09:42:58 MST 2013

As Mitch says, they aren't marked as Armstrong.

They bear the letters "AP Co". AP were a parts company operating in the UK in
the 50s, 60s and until??? I have a feeling - and it is ONLY a dim recollection -
that they sold into the aftermarket. As far as I can find out it re-emerged in
Pristina in the early 2000s as a "socially owned" organisation. The company
still exists as a manufacturers of suspension kits for "hot" cars hatchbacks etc
etc in Germany.

Anyone know anything else about AP and what happened to them?

Peter