[Healeys] BMC competition parts

Peter Dzwig pdzwig at summaventures.com
Mon Dec 9 02:39:11 MST 2013

Mitchell,

There are lists of parts as used in works cars in "The Works Big Healeys",
although most is for Rally cars.

It really depends whether you mean track or rally by competition. There's a lot
of overlap. But obviously a car that was built to do the Alpine or the Lihge
would be differently configured from one for Sebring or Le Mans.

Peter