[Healeys] No Bright Links

Mike Tobin ahbt71 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 06:59:31 MST 2013

Thanks all for the advice and patience (I know this came up recently).
They say memory is one of the first three things to go - I can't remember
the other two.
One of my challenges is that I can't trust the engine as I found it.  The
last guy to do this to it only had a cold chisel, large hammer and an
adjustable spanner in his tool box. Oh, and a paint roller for applying
tons of black  Permatex.
I'll know to  proceed when the new locating plate and tensioner arrive.
Cheers,
Mike