[Healeys] BMC competition parts

MITCHELL SIMMON dayton21 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 8 06:56:35 MST 2013

Hello List,
Anyone have info. on what was available in the 1950's-60'sB
..............pertaining to competition parts, upgrades, etc. for Big Healeys
,etc.B  I have a pair of NOS. REAR ADJUSTIBLE SHOCKSB  that I am trying to
ID.B  The fellow I bought these from said he bought them in around 1960 from
bmcB  competition parts department............they look like Armstrong but are
unmarkedB  but have some numbers and EP stamped into them.......I have pics.
of them if anyone is interested.
any and all info. would be greatly appreciated.............I am very
interested in what was avail.B  in the way of........racing,rally,competition
parts ,etc.
Cheers
Mitch
1959 bn4