[Healeys] jubilee hose clamps/ which is the best ignition coil

Jonas Payne jpaynepbr at cox.net
Fri Dec 6 08:53:07 MST 2013

I've been buying "dura last" coils and condensers for my lbc's for the last 3
years because of constant failures from the Lucas and "aftermarket" stuff from
moss.

I haven't had a single problem since I switched and there are 4 runners in my
fleet.

They won't be able to find your car in the computer at autozone- tell them you
have a 1965 vw

Sent from my iPhone