[Healeys] Weber question

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 11:30:47 MST 2013

Hi Gary,
Not so easy because the 100 head has siamesed inlet ports so the best you
can do is one 45DCOE or install an "S" head!!
We have 2 x 45 DCOEs on AHX12 and although they are, as mentioned, great
for getting the most power at higher RPM they are not a lot of fun around
town.
I would pick SUs any day for a road car, but when it comes to show Webers
sure take the prize. It's a bit like golf: Drive for show; putt for dough.

Michael S

--
Michael Salter