[Healeys] Weber question

Austin Healey pajtamuvek at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 23:28:40 MST 2013

I dont have personal experience with Webers on Healeys, but with minis
(1.3l, approx 100-110ps we always used  40s instead of 45s).

Just my 2 cents: on the road the SU is somewhat better than the weber. We
always had significant increase in consumption, and probles with takeoff
from idle with the webers. engine response and allout power is better thoug
(and the induction sound is marvelous).

Gergo