[Healeys] A BJ8 for $17,800

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Wed Dec 4 15:06:43 MST 2013

G'day

Back in October there was an obvious scam on eBay of a BJ8 for sale at
$17,800.

I have written a few words on it for our club magazine, but don't have any
photos of the car itself.

If someone did save them would they be so kind as to send them to me please?

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia