[Healeys] Petronix distributor

Earl Kagna kags at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 2 09:39:12 MST 2013

Simon - probably easier to slide the vacuum pipe nut away from the flare on
the pipe and use a short piece of rubber hose slipped onto the flare and the
push-on fitting on the dist.  My BJ8 ran that way for 20 odd years - someone
before me had changed the threaded advance unit out for a push on unit.
Never had any problems with anything leaking.  It was recently put back to
original with the full restoration.

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.
BJ8, BT7 tri-carb