[Healeys] Porting a BJ7 head

Austin Healey pajtamuvek at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 03:29:32 MDT 2013

Theese heads are pretty good, and the ports are more than big enough for
the given spec. There are 3 areass that can be developed: the valve seats,
a nice 3 angle valve seat cut is definiatly a good thing, matching the
manifold and head ports can also be a good idea and maybe finishing the
rough casting marks (this one is more for the spirit then for
performance...). Thats all.
Much-much more could be done with balancing the moving parts, and making a
perfect tune-up preferably on a rolling road.

gergo