[Healeys] BJ8 Front Wheel Noise

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 22 04:25:03 MDT 2013

Mike,

Disc runout can be caused by uneven mating surfaces.  The first time I
pressed new studs into a hub, I didn't do it right and generated some
high spots on the hub.  I realize the BJ8 is bolted together, but
something to check if you're taking it apart.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 Mk I registrar
http://www.ciahc.org/registry_3000mk1.php