[Healeys] Speed channel

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 21 23:00:39 MDT 2013

Problems may be local.  I have Comcast here in Vacaville, CA.  The channel
is now shown as FS1.  From 9:30 PM tonight until 9 AM tomorrow the program
listing is "Fox Sports Live".  At 9 AM, soccer starts and goes to 1:30 PM.
Then there is a 30 minute program "NASCAR Race Hub" that is described as a
nightly motorsports discussion.  2 PM, football talk, 4 PM boxing.  Friday,
6 AM, NASCAR Nationwide race (practice, I think), 9 AM, Sprint Cup.  Then
back to Fox Sports Live.

The old Velocity channel is now NBCSports.  You can watch Formula One at 5
AM Friday morning.  Nothing automotive until then.

These times and programs are Pacific Time Zone.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031