[Healeys] Fwd: Email Feedback Report for IP 166.70.156.34

Mike Garvey r3m1g4 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 21 09:21:12 MDT 2013

This event and John's comments (I also thank you, Mark!) have reminded me to
contribute $ to support this list.
I hope that others will do the same as it is a small investment considering
the resources available, the time saved, mistakes avoided, etc.
Mike
Michael Garvey
1967 BJ8/38046
Swampscott, MA