[Healeys] Fwd: Email Feedback Report for IP 166.70.156.34

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Wed Aug 21 06:54:59 MDT 2013

We are all old car enthusiasts. Some with more knowledge than others and
we all try to help out the best way see fit. So if there are some errors
or other problems please solve them as gentleman, not rogues.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

--
Kees Oudesluijs
Dorpsstraat 183
E: coudesluijs at chello.nl

Technische commissie Jensen Healey en GT
Het Jensen Genootschap Holland
www.jensenholland.nl