[Healeys] No more solid state Regulators.

Alex alexmm at roadrunner.com
Tue Aug 20 13:40:51 MDT 2013

If someone has a schematic of one of Bob's regulators, or someone can send
me one to inspect, I would be happy to see if I can replicate or reverse
engineer what Bob had developed. I am an ISCET Certified Electronics
Technician, a First Class FCC licensee, and have been involved in
electronics for 55 years.

I know he sold many of his modified Lucas control boxes to MG enthusiasts,
too.

== Alex in Maine
     "The Blue Mainie," 1960 Austin Healey 3000 BT7
     "Conkling," 1946 M.G. TC #1321
     Former owner 1957 A-H 100-6, 1967 A-H BJ8,
     1965 MG Midget
     http://home.roadrunner.com/~alexmm