[Healeys] speedo

healeymanjim at hansencc.net healeymanjim at hansencc.net
Mon Aug 19 20:40:28 MDT 2013

at the risk of getting in trouble again for knocking a vendor, i had to return my speedo to west valley instruments (at my expense) due to sticking needle and incorrect calibration.  when first got it back it no longer was erratic, but was off 8mph.  i corrected this myself, but still at 3000rpm i was showing about 80 (should be about 66 with my tires in o/d).  it also would not operate until about 30mph after sitting awhile.  am awaiting the speedo's return, hopefully 100% correct.