[Healeys] Erratic Tachometer

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 20:22:36 MDT 2013

I had this exact problem for many years and discovered that the wire from
the coil to the tach to the ignition (white) has a huge amount of
oscillating current, and as a result all the connections on the wire had
built up surface corrosion.  I cleaned it all up and firmly soldered all
the varios connectors, never had a problem after that.