[Healeys] Overdrive and RPM

john spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 19 17:13:44 MDT 2013

At 3100 RPM when I flip the OD switch it does not seem like the OD
engages until after I back off on the accelerator. It seems like I
need to accelerate and decelerate to get it to engage. Once I know it
is engaged it seems to stay engaged until I turn it off and then
punch the accelerator. Then I can feel it disengage. The difference
in RPM's is not a lot because I have a 3.54 diff.

John Spaur