[Healeys] Ignition & Charging warning light A-H 100 Instruments

Curtis Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 13:52:57 MDT 2013

Listers,

To finish my thread about Morris, he said he would replace my ruined gauge
faces but never did.  He said he couldn't find any, but I found some
several weeks later at my expense

As far as my reset knob, all he had to do was to carefully drill a hole and
install it but he screwed that up too and ruined my MY hard work and
craftsmanship.  When I'm doing better quality work than the so called
expert whom I'm paying, then something is definite wrong...

 "Screw me once shame on you, screw me twice shame on me."

Don't get me started on Margaret Lucas, I won't use her either.  See Bob
Yule's comments about MoMa (Margaret) his comments are spot on!

Cheers,

Curt

On Sunday, August 18, 2013, Curtis Arndt wrote: can do better work than the
shop I