[Healeys] Ignition & Charging warning light A-H 100 Instruments

Curtis Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 10:04:20 MDT 2013

Definitely NOT Morris Mintz.  Twenty years ago I took my BN1 gauges to him
for essentially the same thing, new lenses for ignition and high beams, a
rebuild and to attach the correct reset knob that I built from scratch
since he couldn't source one.  Not only did he put in the wrong lenses
after I told him that I wanted the correct "Chinese" red ones, he spilled
glue on my near perfect gauge faces, ruining them.