[Healeys] oil pressure gauge problem

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 18:34:40 MDT 2013

I can only go on my own experience. I resolved the issue the way I pretty much
described, and the oil guage was more responsive as a bonus.
Here are 2 other opinions from non Healey (but LBC) people on the interwebz
that I respect.

http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/dash/dt104.htm

And
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/75w_dualgauge.htm

Read them both to the end..... Or just read the last paragraph or so
Best
Chris
Sent from my iPhone