[Healeys] Fender skirts?

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 06:33:25 MDT 2013

Technically speaking us yanks call them fender "skirts," and I have two
cars with them.  Very cool, if I wasn't such a purist I'd chop the tops and
drop the bottoms 2 inches off the deck.

Speaking of which, one the finest car guys of all times is Ernie Adams, if
you haven't already seen this.  His cars would not be seen any other way:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAXoxpqz3_E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww6rDfGeJZI