[Healeys] BJ8 crimped mufflers

Robert Blair rnbmail at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 10 18:59:35 MDT 2013

Steve, No - cos I don't like the look, or, the fact that they present 2 sharp
points facing forward to catch on everything ..... the box is already low, and
that makes it more probable.

The Moss catalog shows crimps as I remember -
call to check if they are indeed crimped.

I used SS oval Burgess last year
as I remember ... and I omitted the rear cross boxes which are a ground
clearance hassle also.  Love the result - but not concour worthy of course.
Robert N. Blair
  Yellow 65BJ8
  RNBmail at yahoo.com