[Healeys] LM Disaster film

Bob jagxk120 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 23:26:07 MDT 2013

Just take care the image has been turned from left to right on some sections.
The pits are on the right side of the track in Le Mans and the accident killed
on the left, cars going from left to right in the movie.

B. Cristalli
iPad

Le 9 aoC;t 2013 C  06:24, Alan Seigrist <healey.nut at gmail.com> a C)crit :

> British Pathe uploaded a HD version of the newsreel of the disaster a while
> ago, it's the best quality film I've ever seen of the disaster, be sure to
> set the quality to 720.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMoh5hZAaZk&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLADB9
C9B996134C1C